The cashier's check is drawn against the financial institution's account and is considered a more secure form of payment than a personal check. Cashier's Checks may be purchased with cash, a withdrawal from a Magnify account, Visa® debit card, or by taking a cash advance on a Visa debit card.
- Can be made out for any amount
- Must name a payee
- Free if payee is account holder
- A fee applies if payee is not the account holder
- Stop payment are available 90 days after the check is issued
- Available at all branch locations