- The Basics
Not much in life is guaranteed. So when an opportunity for a sure return comes along, you should take it. Share Certificates, which are the Credit Union equivalent of CDs or Certificates of Deposit, are a smart way to diversify your portfolio. Choose your term, and then lock in your rate. At the end of the term, you can cash out with more than you started — guaranteed.
- Risk-free savings with generally higher returns
- Earn fixed rates
- Choose from various term lengths for greater flexibility
- Penalty for early withdrawal may apply
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- Terms range from 6 months to 5 years
- Your savings are Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
We are offering the following special jumbo certificates (CDs):
- 3 Year - 1.36% APY*
- 4 Year - 1.76% APY*
- 5 Year - 2.02% APY*
*APY - Annual Percentage Yield. $100,000 minimum investment. Same disclosures as other CDs apply. No institutional investors.