- The Basics
When it seems there's nowhere else to turn, your local credit union is in your corner. We offer special loan programs for small and growing Florida businesses.
SBA programs make funds available to grow or expand your business: SBA loans are partially guaranteed by the Federal Government.
- Special programs to make loans available
- Easy, streamlined application process
- Individual service every step of the way
- Flexible terms
- Loans up to $2 million
- Microloans available
- SBA 504
Also called the Certified Development Company (CDC) Program, SBA 504 loans are designed to provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed finances and real estate.
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.
- SBA 7(a)
The 7(a) Loan Program is SBA's most popular program. It is used for a great number of reasons and existing small businesses that might not be able to secure loans through standard channels.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Equipment Loans
Don't let business fail from faulty equipment. We offer loans for all types of industries, whether it's agriculture, mining, or information technology (and everything in between).
- Competitive rates
- Affordable payment plans to fit your budget
- Personalized service at every step